Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Helmed Skull

 

Ended up taking a nap, waking up, and then drawing this cool guy before going back to bed. 

Wanted to go more loose and rough with this one. Really I get a bit jealous whenever I see someone's art and it has that loose and/or rough style to it. A very beautiful and confident attitude exudes from it. 

I covet having that kind of attitude with my art some day. While I do like drawing solo full body pinups/designs of original characters. A big part of me longs to do more. I guess that's still a healthy sign for an artist that even after like 10+ years of drawing there's still more I want to do and learn.

Personally I want to do more interesting poses (even if they come out awkward at first I need to get draw em to get better), experiment with framing/different types of zooms, and be more confident in my own vision. Like this skull guy I drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment