Monday, March 11, 2024

Nifokal RKGK

 

A blast from the past with this design. I made it originally back in 2016. General concept was a monster that was born from terrible actions done by sailors towards women. They would wrap their tentacles around the ship, break it in two, and then eat the survivors. But I didn't really stick with that, I just love how they look now.

Below are the two completed pieces that I made of em. The first shows one from the open sea (the little black speck near it's mouth is a human for scale). The second is from a swamp. Much smaller but still quite big, they also have some extra tentacles, bio-luminescence, and a head of hair. 

The second was cropped from cover art I made for a game I ended up abandoning (quite a while ago). I drew it around the frame sadly. So if I got rid of it you would see the messy behind the scene details.



No comments:

Post a Comment