Sunday, March 31, 2024

RKGK Procrastination Post: Hex crawl Edition

A round up of the previous 3 RKGK I did but was too tired to post the day I finished em here. This will happen again.

It happened before I even posted this post lel. 

Sadly I've lost interest in doing the hex crawl. Ended up doing a bunch of other stuff! Restarted my Call of Cthulhu game I had with another player (reworked the world match the type of world I want to play in). Just generally taking a break from drawing to enjoy doing other stuff. Also it was my birthday recently! Which was fun, first birthday I got spent with the girlfriends. For the first time in a long while I felt truly deeply happy on my birthday.  

Anyways here's the rkgk I've been meaning to post since mid March lel. More creepy mosnters from the swamp hex crawl.


No comments:

Post a Comment