Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Shalay: Nechronica Doll

 

A portrait I made for my Nechronica character, Shalay. First time actually doing a portrait in this style and I quite enjoyed it. Made me realize I should probably zoom out to see the whole canvas when drawing lines. Further emulates drawing physically and ekes out some more drawing instincts.

Shalay actually started out as a 5e character (my first real 5e character as I got to play em). She's an utter scumbag originally, but alot more amenable in her Nechronica version. 

Nechronica itself was really fun and intense. Really gave you feelings of hopelessness and going mad as combat goes on. She was half a torso with a jaw and most of her arms by the time combat ended. Incredibly fun customization options as well. So much crazy shit you can put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment